One of our annual Prayer Breakfast traditions has become the acknowledgement of outstanding community leaders in two areas: the Emerging Leadership award (for nominees under 30 years of age) and the Community Leadership award (see previous winners). We would like to enlist your help in identifying candidates who have demonstrated excellence in the following:
- Awareness of, and involvement in, local community issues
- Christian values and leadership in their sphere of influence
- A lifestyle marked by integrity
- Excellent performance in school and/or work
- Strong communication skills
Along with your personal information, please submit your nominations, indicating why you think they would be good candidates, for which of the two categories, and no later than September 4th. Thank you!